sechelt inlet bed and breakfast
The Sechelt Inlet Bed and Breakfast is located on the oceanfront, only 35 minutes from the ferry and 10 minutes from downtown Sechelt.
Directions to Sechelt Inlet B&B from Horseshoe Bay:
- Take the ferry to Langdale.
- Follow Highway 101 approximately 25 kilometres to the town of Sechelt.
- The 1st set of traffic lights in Sechelt is at Extra Foods. The second set is a flashing green light. Turn right at the next set of traffic lights (Wharf Ave.)
- Go down to the stop sign and turn right. This is Porpoise Bay Road.
- Follow Porpoise Bay Road for approximately 7 kilometers.You will pass Porpoise Bay Provincial Park on your left.
- Turn left onto Sandy Hook Road and left again onto Deerhorn Drive. Turn left on Skookumchuck Road.
- We are located a short way up this road at 5870 Skookumchuck Road.
Directions to Sechelt Inlet B&B from Powell River:
- Take the ferry to Earl's Cove.
- Stay on Hwy 101 all the way through Sechelt. The road takes a curve to the left as you travel through the town.
- You will go through 4 sets of traffic lights. When you come to the 4 way stop, turn right. This is Porpoise Bay Road.
- Follow Porpoise Bay Road directions above.
Need a Map?
Our location is also mapped using Google Maps.